Want to know what information programs send from your computer to their owners?
Don't want to convert your own Internet traffic into income for someone else?
Want to increase your Internet security?
HTTPSupervisor monitors all outgoing HTTP requests from your computer sent by your browser, email client, instant messenger, media player etc. and allows you to download only the required Internet resources.
With the preconfigured rules, HTTPSupervisor blocks unwanted ad images, flash, html, text ads and banners.
HTTPSupervisor protects your online privacy and security by stopping harmful web counters from tracing your browsing activities and speeds up web page download time.
- Controls each outgoing HTTP request from your computer allowing you to download only the required Internet resources.
- Works with all popular web browsers and also blocks built-in ads inherent in many popular adware programs (ICQ, eDonkey, etc.).
- Dynamically detects and creates rules for all used programs and visited web sites.
- Blocks tracing counters, image, flash, html and text ads/banners and speeds up web page download time.
- Comes with preconfigured rules for blocking most popular ads/banners and advertising networks.
For more information, please check the HTTP Supervisor Manual.