Passwords, logins, credit cards, private plans, ideas and thoughts; organize and securely store all of your private information in a strongly encrypted and easy to access place.
With all your information in one place, strongly secure, and readily accessible, Secure Notes will help you stay organized and on top of things.
With Secure Notes you can create different database files for different kinds of information that you want to store. For example, you can create one database file to keep your passwords, one for storing your ideas and thoughts, one for your diary, and etc.
- Government-grade AES/Rijndael encryption method with 256 bit encryption keys. The encryption keys are generated from your password using the SHA algorithm (very secure).
- Unlimited number of databases. Each database can be stored in its own location and protected by its own password.
- The ability to attach files to the notes. Attached files are encrypted and saved together with your notes in the same database file.
- Built-in anti-keylogger keyboard, that prevents the logging of your master passwords.
- Built-in FTP Manager that allows you to save backup copies of your important data files to your own web server.
- Rich text formatting features like bold, italic, underline, sizing, coloring and etc.
- Built-in spell checker.